RE: Fuel Prices

To: "'Eric Erickson'" <eric@erickson.on.net>,
Subject: RE: Fuel Prices
From: "Charley Robinson" <charleyrob@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 19:38:43 -0400
Much to my dismay Eric, we aren't that far behind you anymore. I just paid
$3.35/US gal today, a new record for me!

It's only 7:30 here and I've only knocked down my second Dogfish Head 60
minute IPA so I didn't even begin to work on your calculations.

Charley
57 MGA (soon to have 18V engine with 5 speed full synchro)
Sandy Hook, CT