RE: rear licence mounts

To: "'Morgans'" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: rear licence mounts
From: "Vodden, Dave" <Dave.Vodden@Telematics.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 97 17:25:00 PST
Some early Morgans (and I believe all French ones)  have the number plate
valance turned up. It was a recommended option for trials competitors.  I
can confirm that my currently sick plus 4 has frequent contact with the
ground on North Hampshire (UK) roads, especially when driven with more
enthusiasm.  Someone out there may have a pattern, or the factory may supply
one.

The UK also suffers front number plates.  Over here they hang on 2 mild
steel strips from the bumper support bolts.  Oddly enough it doesn't hit the
ground, but it does have a problem with high kerbs.

Dave Vodden
1992  Plus 4 Hampshire UK