Re: air filters

To: ralex@unm.edu
Subject: Re: air filters
From: harris_simmons@juno.com (Charles A Harris)
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 1997 13:06:04 -0500
Does it not occur to those of you with 4/4s that air filters, bumpers,
tops and speedometers are rather effeminate ?  No air filter was fitted
to Matilda when I bought her in 65.  If the Lord would have not wanted
you to re-build your engine every once in a while He would have fitted
one.
Chuck Harris
60 4/4 RHD (Emily)
66 4/4 (Matilda)