Re: TexMog

To: Morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TexMog
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 1997 13:10:58 -0400
At 09:33 AM 10/19/97 -0700, Noah L. Anglin wrote:
>At my last battery failure, I "gave up" on conventional batteries for
>some of the same problems described.  I will from now on only purchase
>OPTIMA batteries.  I use them, both 12V and 6V, and they are most
>impressive.  Much better starting, lighting, etc. and they last and
>last.

Noah,

  So what is an OPTIMA battery and where do you get them?

  About 20 years ago, we replace the batteries in ALL our cars with the
JC Penny's life time battery.  Isn't necessarily any good, but I'd hate to
try and count the number of batteries we gone through.  Currently, we only
have 2 cars with them still in it, the 48 TR1800 and the Morgan.  It's a
shame that Pennys did away with them.  A GREAT value!!!!

John

     75 Bricklin SV1   77 Spitfire