TexMog

To: "'Morgans@Autox.Team.Net'" <Morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TexMog
From: "Stephen F. Bauserman" <sbauserm@actsnet.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 05:49:56 -0500
Hope everyone from the Dallas area made it home OK. The Houston group did
fine with no incidents along the way.  My exhaust held together all the way
home.

Thanks everyone in Dallas for hosting a great weekend it was nice to meet
those of you I have been emailing all this time.

A special note to Chuck Harris regarding what's in a name.  The name Lucy
came up for consideration.  Thinking of L. Ball of "I love Lucy" fame.  She
was a red head you never knew what was coming next.  You could also apple a
Kenny Rodgers country tune.  You Picked a fine time to leave me . . .  The
negative aspects of this will probably steer us in a different direction.

 Thanks for a great weekend.

Steve Bauserman
67 Morgan 4/4 Competition
83 Mercedes 300SD