Re: Help for a neophyte

To: "Gerry Willburn" <Gerry_Willburn@qmail4.nba.TRW.COM>
Subject: Re: Help for a neophyte
From: William Zehring <zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 15:59:43 -0500
At 08:33 AM 10/28/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Shame on you Chuck & Bill.  Does that mean you would not own a three
wheeler just because you are a DOG person?

>Some of us have all three types (but no dogs).
>
>Also Bill, Alfa Romeos are more nimble and get better gas milage than
Ferraris. They are also easier to get parts for (slightly) and have a wider
range of after market speed equipment,  but there really is a diference in
driving!

>The more I think of it, the better I like that comparison.
>
>Gerry... A few of each

1000 pardons!  It was only through my own myopia and stupidity that I
circumscribed all Morgandom into the 4/4 and +4 camps.  There are,
ofcourse, the three wheelers and the beefy +8s, to be sure.  I have to say,
I'd really rather own the Alfa!  I might be able to afford the insurance on
an alfa, if not the occasional spare part.

Will "hopelessly addicted to four-bangers" Zehring