Re: Re: For Sale No More

To: zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU, owner-morgans@Autox.Team.Net, HABCTRMD@aol.com
Subject: Re: Re: For Sale No More
From: HABCTR MD <HABCTRMD@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 1997 17:31:15 EST
Will's initiation of applying chemical laws to Morgan (and vehicles of kindred
spirits) ownership led me to dig up this quote (thou not quite chemical in
nature it has a distinctive philosophical bent), which I believe really
applies to puttering around in Pickersleigh pursuits:  "The car has become a
secular sanctuary for the individual, his shrine to the self, his mobile
Walden Pond."
(Edward Mc Donagh, Time, May 10, 1963.  You guys might try muttering (with
appropriate histrionics) that to yourselves (in earsdrop distance to your
wives) when checking out the next issue of Hemmings....The idea of collecting
is not to dispose but to acquire...as far as storage space...if you can't
build out - go up-check out The Backyard Buddy and other residential based 4
post storage lifts.