Re: For Sale No More

To: HABCTRMD@aol.com
Subject: Re: For Sale No More
From: William Zehring <zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 1997 09:29:53 -0500
Rick Rader writes:

>If my memory serves me right...isn't there a concept in chemistry called
>supersaturated solution...couldn't taht apply to your "too many
>cars/equilibrium" environment. Besides chemistry was never the right
>discipline for Morgan ownership...alchemy works best.  REgards,
>
>Rick Rader, M.D.
> 66 Morgan 4/4
>30 Aston Martin 1.5 litre
> plus a horde of other fire breathing oil spewing critters

This goes to prove the superior education we med school faculty are
offering in the field of biochemistry!  Indeed, Rick is correct to suggest
the option of a supersaturated solution.  This is certainly within the
realm of possibility, though it cannot be considered a stable or long term
condition, either in chemistry or in marriage law.  Rick shows ADDITIONAL
smarts in the selection of a snappy 4/4 for his Morgan.

While the purchase of an additional project car, say... a really sweet
XK120 coupe, or a slightly more 'umble '65-'67 MGBGT (I hate to admit it
but I envy Bob N.s daily driver), is possible, it sets up the danger of a
sudden and unanticipated precipitation of materials.  Typically, such a
precipitation results in the loss of more than the excess present to begin
with.  Could this mean me mog?  Am I making sense here?  Its a risk, in
other words.  However, you can't make an omlette without breaking an egg,
right?  Hey, I gotta go get a cup of coffee now.

Cheers,
Will Zehring