Re[2]: For Sale No More

To: gdm@po.cwru.edu (David McCoy)
Subject: Re[2]: For Sale No More
From: ebrown@ms.com
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 1997 13:39:24 -0500
     Remember that you can always increase the entropy level of your
     existing car collection, allow it to erode, and build it up again. I
     like to think that I don't have more cars, but I have better cars, the
     longer I spend grubbing around in my (ah) garage, or worse cars, the
     more I procrastinate.

     Chip Brown