Re: For Sale No More

To: William Zehringa <zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU>,
Subject: Re: For Sale No More
From: Bob Nogueira <nogera@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 97 17:45:10 -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #3.1a ] --

> Date: Tuesday, 02-Dec-97 09:29 AM
>
> From: William Zehring          \ Internet:    (zehrinwa@umdnj.edu)
> SNIP__________________
 Indeed, Rick is correct to suggest the option of a
> supersaturated solution.  This is certainly within the realm of
possibility,
> though it cannot be considered a stable or long term condition, either in
> chemistry or in marriage law.
> Cheers,
> Will Zehring

 Don't know nothing 'bout chemistry and darn little 'bout marriage but I do
know that when driving my Morgan in the rain my clothes get "
SUPERSATURATED" and remain that way for a" long term".

Bob Nogueira  ' who just drove home in the pouring rain'

chemis