Re: Buying in

To: Jon Callas <jon@callas.org>, morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Buying in
From: Jane McDaid <Murphys@ziplink.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 22:07:28 -0500
Jon, Welcome aboard!

As to getting ready, plan on doing more of the same. That's what Morgans
are all about. Don't expect comfort or convenience, just tired grin muscles.

Now I've graduated to grinning as my teen age daughter drives off in the
little yellow Mog. She's at college now, so I'll get to drive it more this
Spring.

Jerry Murphy
'67 +4