Re: Buying in

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Buying in
From: tjsouz@epix.net
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 10:16:24 -0800
DeLuca, Joseph wrote:

> Hello Jon,
>
> If you been listening in for a while you are probably
> aware of the some of the standard Morgan peccadilloes.
>
>Jon,
        I have been driving a '58 +4 since I rebuilt it 20 years ago.  Its been
to many MOGs, gone on numerous ralleys, been on extended vacation trips,
had many an evening's outing, weekend jaunt and run to the pub without
suffering any of the calamities mentioned before.  Yeah, it takes an
occasional screw tightning and carb adjustment and oh yeah, a radiator
stay has to be soldered back on each Spring, but in the main it just
goes and goes (and this one looks it).  OK so it's not beautiful, just
don't tell the little girls down the street that the little red car is
anything but cute.  You'll get a big argument.

Tony Souza
Ottsville, PA