Re: Buying in

To: Jon Callas <jon@callas.org>
Subject: Re: Buying in
From: "Ernest(Chip) Brown" <ebrown@ms.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 10:14:20 -0500
I agree with everything you're hearing from everybody else on the list. There
is one incontrovertable thing you must prepare yourself for:

You must prepare yourself for pieces falling off. Loose nuts, carb bolts, wheel
lugs, suspension bits. "Everything loosens up on a Morgan" should be rule #1.
Rule #2 should be: "Get ready for the car to die by the side of the road". Keep
your AAA membership up to date, always go out with a cel phone stuck in the
glove compartment and with a simple set of tools. If you're a flyer, do with
your Morgan what you do with your Piper Cub or Lear Jet: Go over the car
thoroughly before every single drive. The cars are lots of fun, but they are
lots of work too. If you approach the car with this attitude, it will probably
not disappoint you in terms of fun per mile.

Chip Brown.