Re: Buying in

To: "Vandergraaf, Chuck" <vandergraaft@aecl.ca>
Subject: Re: Buying in
From: "Ernest(Chip) Brown" <ebrown@ms.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 11:36:05 -0500
Your final point IS the point for all Morgan owners, I think! If you assume that
you will find parts working loose and falling off, going out of adjustment,
breaking, you'll be better prepared for this happening. And, thereby, be ready
for more fun. I doubt if you drove that car all that way without taking a look
at things as you went along. I remember in 1965 driving my first car, a 1960 VW
bug, from my home in NH to Mexico and back, and basically didn't do anything
until things started to break or fall apart. And believe me, they did.
Generator, wheel bearings, tires, clutch, valves. Amazing. It was good to be 21
and naive!! Even better to have a stash of cash to fix all that stuff. Chip
Brown