RE: Buying in

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Buying in
From: "DeLuca, Joseph" <Joseph.DeLuca@wl.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 08:33:59 -0500
Hello Jon,

If you been listening in for a while you are probably
aware of the some of the standard Morgan peccadilloes.

They tend to overheat in slow traffic and you may need
to follow the usual regimen of cures (air dams, electric
fan, new aluminum rad, etc.)

They vibrate at 55mph (a cruel coincidence) if even the
slightest thing is amiss with the front suspension
(such as loose damper blades, worn bushings, worn
sliding pillar, etc.)

They pour huge volumes of heat into the cockpit on warm
days causing you to sympathize with broiled lobsters.
(resolved with hidden air ducts, insulation or ceramic
tiles stolen from the space shuttle).

The list goes on, but if I tell you everything there'll
be no mystery left in the car and that's part of it's
charm.

You will love this car!

Good luck,

Joe DeLuca