RE: CorroDip (Corrosion Dissolver)

To: "'morgans@autox.team.net'" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: CorroDip (Corrosion Dissolver)
From: Harvey Gilmartin <harveyg@netzero.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 09:43:03 -0400
Perhaps phosphate-based cleaners (phosphoric acid is a phosphate) are
illegal in Aus. so they have to use something else. I suspect the
phosphate-based stuff available in usa works as well or better than Corrodip.
Harvey
BTW dilute phosphoric acid is not toxic (it is added to some fizzy soft
drinks) and phosphate promotes the growth of plants and trees (and algae in
rivers, which is why phosphate cleaners are banned in some places).