RE: CorroDip (Corrosion Dissolver)

To: "'morgans@autox.team.net'" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: CorroDip (Corrosion Dissolver)
From: Dave.Vodden@uk.ecitele.com
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 14:38:09 +0000

The quantity of Phosphoric acid in a certain well known brand of Cola (for
example) is such that my wife's dentist refuses to treat people who admit
to drinking any quantity of it.  Moreover he is quite happy to demonstrate
why by dropping a spare tooth (don't ask about the source of the tooth)
into a glass af the stuff.

Unfortunately it leaves a sticky residue so it is unsiutable for derusting
car parts!!

Dave Vodden
1992 Plus 4 4 Seater  (Already rusting away)
Hampshire UK

Harvey Gilmartin <harveyg@netzero.net> on 14/06/99 14:43:03

Please respond to Harvey Gilmartin <harveyg@netzero.net>