RE: CorroDip (Corrosion Dissolver)

To: "'morgans@autox.team.net'" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: CorroDip (Corrosion Dissolver)
From: "Blair, John" <JBlair@scn.spawar.navy.mil>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 07:30:04 -0400
As Tony points out that the CorroDip's major ingrediant is Phosphoric Acid.
There
Are several products readily available here in the US - the 2 I use most are
Oshpo
And DuPonts Metal conditioner.  Both are available at most automotive paint
supply houses.

These products are very good and do work.

I've been using them since the late 60s.  If you haven't read my articles on
painting
And fighting rust.  If not, it might be worth a quick read.

John

SOL's Morgan Web - www.team.net/www/morgan <http://www.team.net/www/morgan>
Bricklin web             -  www.bricklin <http://www.bricklin> .org

John T. Blair
jblair@scn.spawar.navy.mil
SPAWARSYSCEN Chesapeake        jblair@exis.net <mailto:jblair@exis.net>
(home)
Chesapeake, VA                                 (757) 523-8133