Re: Brake Master, etc.

To: Jane & Elton Wright <delicate@rev.net>, Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Brake Master, etc.
From: Linda & Nelson Warner <nrwarner@pop.snet.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 20:43:07 -0400
--============_-1282455877==_ma============

Elton,
I too have replaced the master cylinder with the Toyota unit, and have not
been totally happy with the pedal feel. The brakes work, but...
How much time and effort do you want to put into the change over?
What value do you put on your time, your Morgan, and your safety?
In this day and age of tailgaters and lane changers, big cars and heavy
traffic,
 good brakes are mandatory.
If you want to go to a dual master cylinder, Greg's advice is good. Check
with your favorite Morgan parts supplier. It costs more to do it twice.
Nelson
4751
The road goes on forever...