A Morgan virgin !

To: "'Simon Orebi Gann'" <Simon.OrebiGann@liffe.com>,
Subject: A Morgan virgin !
From: Steve Harman - SHA <SHarman@ideal.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 10:34:57 +0100
Thank you for the welcome.

Simon - it's interesting that you regard the car as suitable for everyday
transport; every one I've seen has had fantastically low mileage whatever
its age and I thought they might be Sunday only cars. Talking about Sundays,
last weekend I peered through the glass of 'FW Douglas'(?) in Ealing, West
London - must be the nearest dealer to me - to get an idea of price. I left
as keen as ever!

Jeremy - thanks for the advice. I've already decided to find myself a garage
before purchasing a car and wouldn't expect to do more than 10K miles a year
tops. Your quoted running costs must be less than half of my current
outgoings (Vauxhall Frontera (?)). My strange idea is to sell my car and
purchase a scooter for the journeys to work; start saving and eventually buy
a late spec used Morgan. I'd imagine leaving most of the servicing to the
dealer. Lastly, a great idea to rent - but where from?

Thanks all..

--
Ideal Hardware plc
http://www.ideal.co.uk

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) ("the intended
recipient(s)") to whom it is addressed.  It may contain information which is
privileged and confidential within the meaning of applicable law.  If you are
not the intended recipient, please contact the sender as soon as possible.  The
views expressed in this communication may not necessarily be the views held by
Ideal Hardware plc.