A Morgan virgin !

To: "'Ray Westwood'" <rwestwood@priory.demon.co.uk>,
Subject: A Morgan virgin !
From: Steve Harman - SHA <SHarman@ideal.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 14:30:35 +0100
Ray - very encouraging information about Mr Wykeham and his Co. Given the
right opportunity I may well rent one to try.

Simon - If you saw my road you'd never consider parking your pride and joy
there. But I guess the roof is sound on these cars?

Simon - Can I clarify what you say about power steering and brake servos.
Just when did they become available. I suppose I'm after some creature
comforts, especially after owning a Land Rover Defender 110 on which the
power steering soon failed and I quickly developed arms like Popeye.

Everyone - can anyone tell me when the next Morgan event is in the South
East UK?

--
Ideal Hardware plc
http://www.ideal.co.uk

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) ("the intended
recipient(s)") to whom it is addressed.  It may contain information which is
privileged and confidential within the meaning of applicable law.  If you are
not the intended recipient, please contact the sender as soon as possible.  The
views expressed in this communication may not necessarily be the views held by
Ideal Hardware plc.