RE: A Morgan virgin !

To: "'Harald Sakshaug'" <harald.sakshaug@datapower.no>
Subject: RE: A Morgan virgin !
From: Steve Harman - SHA <SHarman@ideal.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 11:49:04 +0100
Having never driven any its difficult to know where to start. The +8 sound
great and if money grew on trees would be first choice. Correct me if I'm
wrong but I'd guess it would put my Fronteras petrol consumption to shame
and present some large bills when serviced?

For looks only (and no kids)- it'll be a 2 seater.

Is there much difference between a +4 and 4/4 in terms of reliability,
running costs and performance?

One of the most important factors is protection from depreciation. Partly
because of this and budget, it will almost certainly be a used car but not
more than 10 years old. Maybe £15K to £20K tops.

As ever, the suggestion of renting one first sounds a good idea.