Re: Swell-tering event in Texas

To: stuross@nac.net, ottoflick@netzero.net, morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Swell-tering event in Texas
From: HABCTRMD@aol.com
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 00:09:36 EDT
Hey guys,
As a formally trained anthropologist I really got to say that this
comparative descriptive travelogue on the meanest "tribes" encountered in
your travels is certainly not in the spirit of Morganeering......there are
sphincters in every marque club and I think we do everyone an injustice by
"marque charactertures and generalizations"....you know I met this
inconsiderate slob in a +4+ recently, it was a blue one, must have been from
years of uncured resin inhalation....
Rick Rader, man with a Morgan who stops to helps Fords, Chevy's, Bentleys,
Amphicars, Zephyrs and Dirigibles.............