Re: RIP R&T (or what happened to Road&Track?)

To: mga@napanet.net, morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: RIP R&T (or what happened to Road&Track?)
From: mga <mga@napanet.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 17:55:37 -0700 (PDT)
Rick,

I do read those magazines and I do like them a lot.  Years ago, I was the US
subscription agent for Practical Classics.  I agree, they are great
magazines.  Funny thing is, the ads are actually interesting!

Another great magazine is Sports Car Market which covers sports cars from an
investment standpoint.  They report on auctions all over the world with
photos of and descriptions of cars along with the selling (or not selling)
price.  They really do a good job on it.

I guess I feel nostalgic about the Road & Track that I remember and feel sad
to see that it is essentially, gone.

Don