Re: 1951 Plus 4 History

To: "David Bondon" <david.bondon@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: 1951 Plus 4 History
From: "Hermen Pol" <polmognl@wxs.nl>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 10:36:35 +0100
Dear David,

With regard to #P2101, it was the first DHC Morgan I ever saw. It was then
at Morris Stapleton Motors, where it was for sale for some time, before
going on to Mike Duncan, who eventually sold it to the USA.

I never was able to get some good pictures of it for my DHC collection. Can
you help me with some (scanned images of) pictures of the car from the
period that you owned it (or before)? As I like keep track of all DHCs, for
history sake, can you please supply me the name and address of the car's
current owner?

Thanks very much in advance.

Kindest regards,

Hermen Pol