Re: [oletrucks] Rust

To: "Richard Kinas" <rkinas@ctinet.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Rust
From: "Ralph Linnell" <ChevySix@seatac.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 19:33:23 -0800
You are right about the clean smooth metal. you have to rough up the metal
and use some kind of special primer. I am not sure what primer to use. seems
to me that what I used was an etching primer or some such thing. I have had
occasion to try and get POR15 off and it was almost impermeable. I would
definitely use it again.
Ralph Linnell

"ChevySix"
ChevySix@seatac.net
http://www.seatac.net/chevysix/
Inliners International Membership Chairman
Inliner # 2132