Fw: [oletrucks] Rust

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: [oletrucks] Rust
From: "Charles Culver" <sculver@iwl.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 1999 08:29:54 -0800
Being down here on the coast, we live with rust.  We have a big marine
industry, and a popular product to use against rust is Ospho.  I've used it,
and it works great to stop and kill rust.  Actually oxidized the existing
rust, and turns it black.  Then you paint it.  The cost for a half gallon
jug is about $16.  Works for me-

Smokey-League City, Texas (Galveston County)
'50 3600 5-window