Re: [oletrucks] Rust

To: "Wayne Osborne" <wcosborne@inetnow.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Rust
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 1999 22:49:49 -0500
I, too, have used Duro Extend & I've found that it peels off easily.  They
say that you don't have to remove all rust, just the scaly stuff & then
apply, but I can't help but think that the rust dust kept it from adhering
real good.  I did clean much of the rust off before I put it on too.  I
would try POR 15 before trying Extend again.  From what list members are
experiencing & what I've seen at shows, it is now the best thing available
to fight rust.

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com