Re: [oletrucks] new possible clunker law in OR

To: <STMSymank@aol.com>, <miq@teleport.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] new possible clunker law in OR
From: "Mike Kluth" <mkluth@oregontrail.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 08:41:24 -0800
Good for you.  If you have friends not on the list or belong to a car club
pass this on.
I showed the legislation to a older gent who drives a 70 Comet and what he
said is unprintable, but he wondered if  1) Devlin is , was, has interest in
or is supported by car dealers or scappers and 2) if this is another thing
by big industry to buy the pollution credits that  the older fehicle would
have emitted (by theory).

Another thought came to me Friday as I was driving on Hwy 74 from I-84 to
Ione, OR, look at all the AD farm trucks along the road (6-10) what is there
status???

Those of you in other states, keep an eagle onto to your legislature.  A
friend (who drive F**d's) says that he loves his country but does not trust
the government.

mikeK
mkluth@oregontrail.net
55-1