Re: Re: [oletrucks] new possible clunker law in OR

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re: [oletrucks] new possible clunker law in OR
From: MarkNoakes@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 18:57:35 EST
Alan's pre-emptive strike approach sounds like a good idea too.   Get the data
and have it available; this fight will have more than one round.

Of course, TN doesn't even have a smog or a safety inspection yet.  I'm sure
that'll come up if Al-Gore campaigns for president. . .

Mark Noakes

<<I may be Canadian, but if it happens in the US, you can be sure we won't
be far behind. I'd be happy to sign on for the fight as well. Our club
does a voluntery annual smog check on our street rods. Most of the cars
pass with no problems. We had a guy with a flathead F*rd with a Scott
blower ans singles 4-barrel go through the test. It was cleaner than the
current year cars! Just proves that old cars don't neccessarily equate
to polluting cars.>>