Re: [oletrucks] Re: vote this or that

To: chieffan@interl.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net, rjj0msj@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Re: vote this or that
From: Mushgilday@aol.com
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 17:46:22 EST
       Rob,
              For some of us, these old trucks are our daily driver and not
just a hobby. The possibility of some dunderheaded politico dictating how I
get to work each day is cause enough to dial the ACLU for some assistance.
    I suggest we contact the sponsor of this bill and take him/her for a ride
in an old truck. If that doesn't work then I'm getting my truck placed in the
National Register as an historic landmark. Can't touch this.

 MIke Gilday
59Apache Fleetside3200