Re: [oletrucks] Re: vote this or that

To: Oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Re: vote this or that
From: steve bougeno <sbougeno@inlink.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 23:47:40 -0600
I am relatively new to the group, when I subscribed to it  it was to learn more
about  the hobby and old trucks in general, and I have learned quite a bit
from the members. BUT  I fail to see what being a democrat or a republican or
any
other party has to do with old trucks, I agree these bills are a concern to us
all,
but I would like to think we could leave are political affiliation at the door