RE: [oletrucks] Re: vote this or that

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Re: vote this or that
From: "Schorn, Tim" <SchornT@ci.fort-worth.tx.us>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 10:50:19 -0600
Craig, it still sounds like some people, George included, are still
misunderstaning the point you made concerning party preference.
Sometimes it's easy to think we understand what someone was saying and
miss their point entirely. You even clarified it!!! Keep trying, don't
give up, restate it another way. Everyone has their own (different)  way
of interpreting the written word!!!