Re: [oletrucks] Re: vote this or that

To: <Mushgilday@aol.com>, <chieffan@interl.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Re: vote this or that
From: "D. SLANEY" <ppm@dlcwest.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 18:11:19 -0600
If it's a pollution thing.. I wonder if any consideration is given as to how
much pollution the automakers, airlines, army, navy , airforce, steel-makers
and on and on, do to this planet compared to our ole trucks, maybe Clintons
Airforce One, his Helicopter and our Canadian Prime ministers planes
contribute more to air pollution than all the ole trucks put together?????,
not to mention all the other Government vehicles taking all these a-------
to dictate what we should drive and have as prized personal possesions,
Trudeau, a former Canadian Prime Minister decided the Government had no
business inside the nations bedrooms, I think now they should not dictate
what personal possesions are in our driveways or how we should wish to use
them as long as we put no one in harms way???  regards to all, Don.