Re: [oletrucks] Re: vote this or that

To: Ole Truck Group <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Re: vote this or that
From: Ron Wyse <chieffan@interl.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 16:18:06 -0600
Well said Rob,

I'm not all that crazy about political talk on our list either(like
Craig), but this case is different as it does directly effect our hobby
and the loves of our lives (well one of them anyway).  I think in this
case, even though it is political, we should discuss and support what
Miq is working on.  If we don't do something, we might not have anything
to talk about in a couple of years or even less.

Miq, you can count me in.

--
Ron Wyse
http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/6259