Re: [oletrucks] shocks

To: "Charles Culver" <sculver@iwl.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] shocks
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 07:59:05 -0600
For reference, what are the brand & part numbers of currently manufactured
shocks drivers are using?

I replaced mine with new ones from Sears (don't have the part numbers w/ me,
but can get if needed) & I had to compare dimensions to get the closest
match (don't know how stiffness compares).

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com
Denton, TX