[oletrucks] Re:

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re:
From: MarkNoakes@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 08:18:27 EDT

<<Ken-

I just returned from 3 days in the rural parts of Idaho.  Great old trucks
in fields and driveways all over the farm country.  Big ones, flat beds,
pickups, you name it.  Some still in use, some retired.  Saw an old
International, maybe early 40's vintage, that had been sitting for probably
30 years, with no rust, and the key still in the ignition.

They're out there, just need to be rescued!

Smokey>>

What part of Idaho isn't rural?  (But I've never been to Boise.)  Agreed that
it's good truck territory--especially check the area between SW Montana
around Missoula and the backroads down thru Idaho to Sun Valley. . .many,
many AD and TF trucks just sitting.  Last time I was there I found a junkyard
outside of Idaho Falls that I need to check on when I'm there and  have spare
time.  There are at least a few AD's  (but fewer TF's) almost everywhere you
go around SE Idaho as well.

Mark Noakes
58/56 Suburban
with a house in Knoxville,TN