[oletrucks] Re:

To: Tom Burt <tburt@hirose.com>
Subject: [oletrucks] Re:
From: David G Shier <dshier@rmi.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 1999 21:01:33 -0600
The way we look at these things if it looks and seems like a good truck and
you like it $500 or $700 should not stand in the way.  You can spend more
money than that just going out looking for one.  We paid $1700 for one two
years ago,(we thought it was too much but it was nice) put in in our storage
place with some other trucks and in its condition could get $5,000 now.  We
are keeping it and putting some Fenton stuff on it and painting it and having
more fun than is really legal.

Dave Shier
www.mtntown.com