Re: [oletrucks] Re:

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Re:
From: Terry White <twhite@bcbsal.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 08:29:57 -0500
And speaking of junkyards, I saw some great ones with lots of ole
trucks on
some back roads of Alabama recently.

Smokey
'50 3600 5-window

Smokey,

 What part of Alabama where you in.  I need to know these things..
8-)

Terry White
56 3100 (with a 292 and 700r4 hopefully soon)
Inliner #2870
Harpersville Al.