[oletrucks] Re:

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re:
From: wayne osborne <wcosborne@inetnow.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 1999 13:41:45 -0400
If you look at some of the parts books such as Summit, even some
parts houses, there are intakes,cams and carbs that are matched
to each other and perform very well together. The biggest mistake
folks make is putting to big of a carb CFM wise on there motors. Most
engines rarely require over 600cfm and it takes alot for a motor to
require a 750 carb. I did this myself, then opted to install a Edelbrock
600 carb,,much better gas mileage and much better response when ya
nail it.   Wayne