Re: [oletrucks] A question from my son... plus...

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] A question from my son... plus...
From: Wayne Osborne <wcosborne@inetnow.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 09:46:55 -0400
As far as the show--go ahead and take it..Love the tailgate idea also.
I've seen many non-show quality trucks as many local shows that I attend.
A big plus is that this will take the rebuilding of trucks and rods down to
the next generation and the hobby will continue as long as younger folks
are interested...Dont be surprised if you get alot of inquieries, is the
truck for sale.  Be sure to have your son talk to some folks with finished
trucks to get some ideas and by all means carry a camera will plenty of
film..   He'll take alot of photos with the ideas of "mine will look like
this one
day"  Make a poster stating "Young rodder in training"
    Wayne