Re: [oletrucks] miq's exhaust

To: "dave riffel" <cafe_dave@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] miq's exhaust
From: jelerath@us.ibm.com
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 18:34:54 -0600

I have a '53 w/ 327 (10.5:1 compression), stock rams-horn manifolds, dual
exhaust with basic "Midas type" mufflers.  They exit before the wheels and just
make a nice warm purr.  Not real noisy but you can tell the compression is a
little higher than stock.

Jon Elerath
jelerath@us.ibm.com

"dave riffel" <cafe_dave@hotmail.com> on 10/19/99 04:26:58 PM