Re: [oletrucks] miq's exhaust

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] miq's exhaust
From: Lane495@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 08:09:00 EDT
OK, I have a silly question.  On my '86 pickup, I ran the exhaust out the
back.  I was told later not to drive with the slide-by windows open, or I
would asphyxiate myself.  On the '56 Sedan Delivery, the exhaust is ran out
in front of the rear tires like most of you have it.  Will I run the risk of
letting fumes into the vehicle if I do this?  What is the difference between
running it out the side or out the back? Thanks in advance.

Patricia
'56 Sedan Delivery (Half-breed)