[oletrucks] need some advise

To: OLETRUCKS@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] need some advise
From: MLayton324@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 15:33:01 EST
hey guys   i am getting ready to make a bold move and need your opinions    i
am selling my 99 tahoe and going to use my 50 3100 as a daily driver
something ihave always wanted to do   the 235 is getting ready to be rebuilt
 i want to buy the ring and pinion kit from patricks to get it highway speed
capable   my question   the 235 is not overly powerful by any means   do any
of you have this combination and will the new gear (3.55 or so)  give me
enough take off power with the 3 speed?   it had good power before but the
4.10 was impossible to travel with    thanks for your input

mike layton
50 3100
52 3100 deluxe
51 3600