Re: [oletrucks] young guys

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] young guys
From: "David" <mytruck@hehe.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2020 16:51:45 -0600
I am 22 with a 59 1/2 ton.  My theory is that this will be my vehicle for
awhile so I am rebuilding to suit me.  My engine I rebuilt mostly original,
only adding electronic ignition.  The body I am keeping original, because
thats one reason I bought the truck, was the way it looked!  I plan on
majorly changing the radio system to an all out cd changer, possibly mp3
player system.  But, like someone else said, I am trying to keep it
"revertable".  If I want to go original, I'd like to do it pretty easily.
I guess "mostly original"  would be my final answer.

Tex Carr

ps-If I had more money on hand, I might be more of an updater or upgrader
on much of the systems.(brake, steering, transmission)  College takes care
of the awful burden of extra money laying around. ;)