Re: [oletrucks] young guys

To: MPHUDAK@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] young guys
From: LandBBall@aol.com
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 01:20:05 EST
I like both rodded and stock [stock out side rodded inside] we used to call
them sleepers in the old days I'm 58 outside 30 inside. My truck is a 1958
1/2 ton fleetside with a turbocharged 350 and a turbo 400 gear box, I beam
axial with disc brakes, powersteering and metallic gold paint. It was stock
from 1958 to1963 when I bought it with 89000 miles on it a 283 2b carb signal
exhaust, three speed on the tree From that time on it has had five 283s and
one 350. As for being buried in it my wife says no! ever since she herd me
say I haven't been in a hole yet it couldn't pull me out of.

Louie
Shep 58 fleetside