Re: [oletrucks] young guys

To: "Lonnie L. Dickey" <mdickey@silverback.gorilla.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] young guys
From: "Alan D. Gingles" <agingles@nucleus.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2000 21:40:42 -0700
By gull-wing "merc" do you mean the mid 50's Mercedes? If so, check the back
issues of Custom Rodder. A few years ago they ran a feature on a rodded
gull-wing. It had burnt in a fire, and was rebuilt with an 800 HP twin turbo V6,
billet wheels, etc. Really cool car! Something to pull into Pebble Beach with.
Gotta love those "oddball" rods.

Alan Gingles
1948 Chevy 1314
http://www.nucleus.com/~agingles