Re: [oletrucks] young guys

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] young guys
From: "Phil & Debi" <imstobu@stargate.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 23:32:40 -0500
Im 32 and although I enjoy rodded trucks, I pretty much prefer owning all
original. I have a 51 3100 that I got in January and plan to restore it to
be completly original. I do have to admit that I do have one old truck,
another brand that I have had since high school. At 18 I dropped a seriously
built big block into it and added aluminum wheels. The rest is all original
and could be returned to stock easily, but everytime I think of yanking that
engine all I have to do is hear that lopey idle and it stays in there for
another summer.

Imstobu
51 3100