Re: [oletrucks] moving on

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] moving on
From: B&A Kettunen <bekett@uslink.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 22:39:28 -0600 (CST)
Check your plugs and do a compression check.  Sounds like a head gasket, maybe.

Also, is the radiator all full of gunk on the outside (bugs, paint, mud, etc?)

Does the fan turn the right way (had this once on a transplant engine on a
newer truck)

A new cap that seals may help.

Is there white or green scale anywhere on the radiator (leak?)

Bruce Kettunen
57 3200