Re: [oletrucks] moving on

To: vk30345@navix.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] moving on
From: "Hollis Troop12" <hollisbsa@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 10:09:22 EST
Vince,
Thanks, I think that my 46 is not a pressure system.  I have looked for a
cap in the auto parts stores and none of them carry a cap without pressure.
What I could get is a cap with a release and leave it open.  I have looked
in a few of the catalogs and Carter and Chevy of the 40's both offer a
nonpressure cap and a 3 lbs cap for the 41-46 if you have a pressure system.
  I do not know how to tell if I have a pressure sytem.  Can anyone on the
list provide a way to perform this test?  What would puting a 3 lb cap on a
system not desinged for pressure do?  What would happen if you run a non
pressure cap on a pressure system?

I will not test this to see;>

Thanks,
Jim House